I'm sorry things have been scarce this week. I have lots to post, just not the time to do it!
I thought I'd pop in quick and share my most favorite sugar cookie recipe with all of you. If you're like me you might have some class parties to bake for next week (we have a Valentine ballet party today).
- 1 1/2 Cups real butter
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tsps vanilla
- 1 Tsp cream of tar tar
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 4 Cups flour
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and add vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients and mix in with butter mixture
- Chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Roll out 1/4 inch thick and use cookie cutters to cut
- bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes (large cookies)